As I am sure we all recognise the club needs volunteers to help in a variety of areas given our scale and determination to offer a leading experience for all members and stakeholders including sponsors. Some key areas where we’d welcome your support include;
- Gate Support – National 1 Saturday League Matches to sell programmes and admission for 2 hrs on occasional Saturday home games.
- Communications and Social Media – Capable folk to help publicise OA Events, tweet at matches, provide content for the Web Site and other digital platforms.
- Sponsorship and Recruitment – A general call for ideas and contacts that could help bring new sponsors to the club and new players at all levels.
- Event organisation – We are always looking for running new fun and fundraising events, like a Summer Ball for example – if this is something you enjoy organising or contributing to please get in touch.
- Database input and management – We need to keep our membership data up to date on the RFU database; if this is something you can help with or you know someone who might be interested, please get in touch.
If any of these areas (or others that you feel you could help with) might be of interest please contact Paul (07918633031) or Leah (07870671488) to discuss further.
Why not complete the on-line VOLUNTEER CONTACT FORM below.
370 total views, 1 views today