Parking at Woollams Playing Fields
With over 850 members of the Mini and Juniors section, the Woollams Playing fields can be very busy on a Sunday morning, sometimes resulting in significant traffic queues on the Harpenden Road. All visitors are advised to allow plenty of time to gain access the grounds, and to find parking.
Car parks are shown on our pitch plan and our parking marshalls will direct visitors to parking areas. Please respect the instructions given, and observe any signage for areas which are marked as being unsuitable for parking.
In particular ……
- All traffic should keep moving, to minimise disruption on the Harpenden Road.
- NO cars will be allowed to U turn by the gate.
- The first car park (east of the clubhouse) is reserved for match officials only
- All cars must be parked sensibly with enough space to exit safely from the car park without taking up too much space.
- No parking on the soft verges or other restricted areas
- If the car park becomes full visitors must find alternative legal parking away from Woollams. Please respect our neighbours when doing this.
Our parking marshals are all volunteers and any cases of verbal or physical abuse will be dealt with in the most severe terms. The club reserves the right to bar any individuals who do not follow these rules.
M&J Car Parking Rota 2017/18
Notes to Parking Marshals
Volunteer parking marshals from the respective team should collect their Hi-Visibility vest from the OA office by 8.45a.m.
See below schedule for the Mini or Junior team who is responsible for organising car parking at OAs on Sunday mornings:
|15th October||Dev Fest|